Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: I was in the elevator...

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    this whole thread makes me feel like i'm in
    an episode of twin peaks...

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ...and this lady got in with me...she proceeded to stretch...pressing her hands against the elevator wall...straitening her leg and placing her foot flat on the floor to stretch out her calves...then she did the bend one knee and keep the other strait to stretch out the thigh...then did various other stretches...and finished it off with popping some bones...I found this very awkward...because for...1. she was by no means an athlete...she was in fact very out of shape...2. I was the only one in the elevator with her...I guess she didn't think it was weird because she was talking to me, but I did...she asked me if it was raining...when I replied with 'I don't know'...she said are you going out side like me to find out?...I said no...and now for...3. What in the fuck was she stretching for?...I can't think of any reason...the only think I can picture is a commercial I saw...I think it was adidas...the lady was running and right behind her was a rain cloud...and the rain was falling right behind her so it looked like she was out running the rain...but I can't hardly see this woman out running anything...

    Now...all this raises this question...are you ever too fat to stretch?...I'm not talking about stretching when you yawn...I'm talking about olympic runner type stretching...because that is what this woman was doing...and she honestly didn't fit the mold...there is no way should would be able to do enough running that she would have to worry about stretching before...

  3. #3
    Inactive Member CajunBabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,178
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Maybe she was getting ready to try to run to Burger King to get a double whopper with cheese? LOL!!

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LMMFAO!!!

    good one

  5. #5
    Inactive Member CajunBabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,178
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    TY, TY
    *Bows* Hehehe

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't understand the twin peaks reference...

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ever seen twin peaks?
    (the show... not breasts)

  8. #8
    TastinGood
    Guest TastinGood's Avatar

    Post

    Twin Peaks required one to think (well, for TV at least) a little. I thought it was kinda spooky. *embarrassed*

    ek3 and his chronies would have all been watching Wrestlemania.

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL!!!!

    and were you not one of those 'cronies'? [img]redface.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    you can rent the movie:
    FIRE WALK WITH ME
    (twin peaks)

    or rent the newest one:
    MULHOLLAND DRIVE

    to get an idea of wtf i'm talking about.

    best wishes

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •